Established in 2005 to commercialise its breakthrough technologies in UV generated ozone, today Ozone Technologies enjoys a unique position in the market with a customer base that spans every sector of the laundry landscape, from small commercial establishments to public and government facilities.
More than 450 systems are now installed, delivering improved productivity, substantial reductions in utilities and energy costs and significantly reduced carbon footprints.
The secret to Ozone Technologies success lies in the performance of its patented ground breaking OTEK laundry system – the clear leader in its field. Maintaining this market position has only been possible by building a clear understanding of the real issues faced by commercial laundries and a program of contestant product development.
The core OTEK UV ozone engine, now in its third generation, continues to benefit from real time field experience and the changing needs of its customer base.
Ozone Technology customers benefit from an industry leading service that continues to put the customer first, including:
- A full survey of laundry practice and procedures.
- Carefully managed installation programs
- Full installation by professional engineers
- Machine reprogramming/testing with OTEK wash formulas to maximise the benefits.
- Liaison with chemical reps to maximise performance.
- Full testing of all systems and chemistry.
In addition each new Ozone Technologies customer receives:
- Full training on the equipment.
- Training in revised laundry procedures and processes .
- Bacteria testing to clarify process and site regulatory compliance.
- A detailed report of all changes, savings and tests carried out before. and after installation.
- Ongoing support and service for the life of the installation.
As an Australian owned and operated company, with it’s own purpose built research and development laboratory, and a dedicated team of professional installation and service engineers supporting OTEK systems across the country, Ozone technologies makes one promise to its valued customers – improvements in every key performance aspect of your commercial laundry.
What People Think About Us
Everything is a lot faster, the linen is brighter, with a fresh smell.
St Heliers Correctional Facility laundry has been enjoying nearly $4,000 savings a year since embracing new ozone technology back in August 2007.
Ozone Technologies helped us make the transition to the new system very smoothly with thorough training for all our laundry staff. I have absolute confidence in the new system and we have been delighted with the ongoing support from the OTEK team.
These results suggest that using ozone technologie on all 11 washer extractors could save about eight million litres of water a year.